Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flows trigger and events/commands not occurring when triggered/spoken.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flows trigger and events/commands not occurring when triggered/spoken.

Hi,
    Having purchased this product last night, I was struggling to activate the flows via the triggers in the manual. Also, commands such as "Gear Down" and "Flaps Two" don't seem to be working on approach - The speech command does not recognise me saying it at all. In fact It was suggesting me to say "Flaps Zero". I will try again tonight whilst trying to follow the triggers and procedures closer to the T. Again forgive me as I am new to this product and have never used an FS2Crew addon before.
    Any Pointers/tips for use would be appreciated!

Thanks,
    CJAY

Please check the Speech Log in the Info Center.

That will tell us if the voice command was even detected by the system.

Please ensure you run the voice training.

Also note that hardware can override gear/flaps if you have buttons linked to gear/flaps control.

B. York
    FS2Crew Developer
    www.fs2crew.com

Comment

Since the last update there's an issue on approach. Tricky RNP approach to Rwy 20 at LFKJ using Button Control. All fine Flaps 1, Flaps 2, Gear Down BUT on Flaps 3 and Flaps Full the flaps retracted to Flaps 0! Not ideal at all! This did not happen previously.

Comment

Can you please check your Speech Log to see what was indeed detected.

Maybe the system heard flaps up?
        B. York
        FS2Crew Developer
        www.fs2crew.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
          Can you please check your Speech Log to see what was indeed detected.

Maybe the system heard flaps up?
          Sorry Bryan but I can't find a speech log anywhere.

Comment

It's in the Info Center panel, which can be access via the Main Panel.
            B. York
            FS2Crew Developer
            www.fs2crew.com

Comment

I'm having the same problem. When I say "Lets start setting up" it shows in the speech log but the FO doesn't say or do anything. I can begin the startup flow by clicking on the icon for startup.

Comment

Confirm same problem, the speech program can understand my commands, for example set heading 340, or altitude, i can see that from the open app (the external app that shows the flows) but commands are not executed.

I've done a partial review of the product but i would like to show all the working features.
                https://youtu.be/uF-ISRimS28

Hope this doesn't happen also on MD since i want to buy it and try it out 😁
                Last edited by [email protected]; 08-23-2022, 01:28 PM.

Comment

We can't current set autopilot commands like "set heading XXX". This limit is listed on our product sales page. We need Fenix to make some data available before we can have the FO set hdg, speed and alt values in the FCU.
                  B. York
                  FS2Crew Developer
                  www.fs2crew.com

Comment

Originally posted by EZY4617 View Post
                    Since the last update there's an issue on approach. Tricky RNP approach to Rwy 20 at LFKJ using Button Control. All fine Flaps 1, Flaps 2, Gear Down BUT on Flaps 3 and Flaps Full the flaps retracted to Flaps 0! Not ideal at all! This did not happen previously.
                    You still get this?
                    B. York
                    FS2Crew Developer
                    www.fs2crew.com

Comment

Working...
                    X