Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P3D v5.3 crash in flight - Mso20win32client.dll

Hello,

Yesterday I was already cruising with Airbus Pro A319 when my sim crashed with a fault in Mso20win32client.dll. I checked with Process Explorer that it is indeed loaded into P3D but if I remove the entry for RAASPRO.dll from the dll.xml then it is not. Thus only RAAS loads this module, nothing else. I do not have FS2Crew, just a locked version to Airbus Pro. I never had such crash before, my P3D was rock solid. What I see is that this DLL was updated on 2022.09.04, and I did not fly yet in September. My Office is part of my Office 365 subscription and it is of course a 64 bit version. Does someone else have similair issues? What can I do now? I disabled RAASPRO.dll completely (and also removed it), but is there a better solution where I can keep RAAS? Anyway, I do not think that RAAS is at fault, what would it do on cruise FL? The bug is surely in Mso20win32client.dll.

I don't think's it's RAAS.

Please see this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=p3d+...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    B. York
    FS2Crew Developer
    www.fs2crew.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
      I don't think's it's RAAS.
      The bug is surely not in RAAS, but in MS Office. However, only RAAS loads this MS Office DLL, nothing else. I checked it with the Process Explorer. Now I completed my flights successfully without RAAS. The problem is that the latest (forced) update of MS Office brought back this bug which prevents some users (for example, me) to use RAAS. That is why I am asking whether others have this problem too.

Comment

Originally posted by baloghadamsoftware View Post

The bug is surely not in RAAS, but in MS Office. However, only RAAS loads this MS Office DLL, nothing else. I checked it with the Process Explorer. Now I completed my flights successfully without RAAS. The problem is that the latest (forced) update of MS Office brought back this bug which prevents some users (for example, me) to use RAAS. That is why I am asking whether others have this problem too.
        You're probably still using the very old 32 Bit version of Office.

Please upgrade to the 64 bit version of Office.

P3D and FSX RAAS uses the Microsoft Access Database Engine, and it will only work with the 64 bit version of that.
        B. York
        FS2Crew Developer
        www.fs2crew.com

Comment

Working...
        X